RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Please read carefully before making your purchase. All orders made through this online store are considered custom orders, made as requested by client (you), and we are not required to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase for any reason. Each piece of jewelry can take several days to several weeks to create from start to finish, all depending on how you customized your order. However, some articles may be accepted for partial store credit or exchange if returned in salable condition within 7 days from the date received. Buyer will be held responsible for any restocking fees and/or reconditioning fees, plus all shipping fees as they are non-refundable. We will not refund for “buyer’s remorse”. Absolutely no refunds on watches, services, altered, custom engraved merchandise, any custom made jewelry and purchased on special sale. Items thought to be damaged or defective must be returned at the customers’ expenses and the validity of all claims will be decided by D’Ajelin. If the received order was faulty or damaged, we will propereet obligations under the applicable laws.
Please remember returns may be accepted within 7 days from the received date for an exchange or store credit only. Shipping fee is non-refundable, unless you received damaged, defective, or wrong item(s). Exchanges must be unworn, unaltered, and come in original package and must be approved. Please read and understand the full Refund Policy before continuing your order.
Please allow an additional 7 days for delivery of jewelry with custom engravings. Note we will not allow returns or exchanges on custom jewelry that has been custom engraved.
HOW TO RETURN?
All claims, returns, exchanges, battery replacement, or warranty service must be accompanied by an invoice, all components that accompanied merchandise (not limited to original box, warranty, tags, etc), and a return authorization reference number.
- In order to process a return, you must first obtain a return/exchange authorization form from our Customer Service Center by sending us an email. If the merchandise is acceptable for return in accordance with this policy, a return authorization form will be emailed to you.
- Please make returns within 7 days of delivery. You must also include the return authorization form in your package and follow return instructions exactly; failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return and D’Ajelin will not assume responsibility for reimbursement, compensation nor return shipping costs.
- Please carefully package the item you are returning in its original packaging. The merchandise returned must be received in original condition. Please make sure to include the merchandise and return authorization, appropriate sales invoice, all original components (such as, but not limited to original box, warranty, tags, etc).
- You are responsible for the return insured shipping label. D’Ajelin will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation if the package is lost, stolen, damaged or mishandled. Once your package is prepared, please mail your order to the following address:
836 N Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Processing your return/exchange: Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our quality assurance department. Once the merchandise is accepted for return or exchange, your D’Ajelin account will be credited with the determined amount. For more info, please see our Refund Policy as some exceptions may apply to your order. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the return shipped date for us to receive and process.
- Please note: Merchandise showing signs of wear, alterations, or damage in anyway will not be accepted for return or exchange. In addition, merchandise returned with partial components will also be refused.
IN STORE RETURNS
Your invoice, all components that accompanied merchandise (not limited to original box, warranty, tags, etc) must be present when returning or exchanged at the store. No refunds are given for purchases or services made at D’Ajelin stores. Please see Return Policy on invoice.